Hello everybody! I haven’t posted in FOREVER. So I’m planning on updating many recipes in the next few days.
This is a super quick lunch that took me 10 minutes to put together. I love sushi but now that I don’t eat fish anymore, all you can eat sushi isn’t as fun. We also all know that feeling after ayce sushi when you just want to roll home. This sushi bowl is great to satisfy those cravings but still feel awesome!
Tofu Quinoa Sushi Bowl
- 2 sheets nori seaweed
- 1 cup cooked quinoa, or rice, or any grain
- 1/4 cucumber
- 2 pieces extra-firm tofu
- bunch of sprouts, green and alfalfa
- green onion
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Grill tofu in a panini press until warm.
- Line a bowl with 2 sheets of nori.
- Fill the nori bowl with 1 cup of cooked quinoa.
- Dice the cucumber into small cubes and put on top of the quinoa.
- Top the bowl with sprouts and sliced green onion.
- Add tofu to the bowl once it’s grilled.
- Dilute 1 tbsp soy sauce with 1 tbsp water and drizzle on top of the bowl.